In 2011, I took the lead role in planning, designing, and implementing the new KXNet.com – North Dakota’s top-ranked news website. After creating a functional mockup website, I established a project plan and spent the next five months leading all efforts in coordinating with suitable vendors to fully develop the new site.
After its December 2011 launch, I assumed the role of directing all website and social media efforts, including training, digital ad trafficking, maintenance, support, and general administration.
- Improve visitor experience and introduce new features to KXNet.com.
- Better integrate social networking and mobile with KXNet desktop platform.
- Remove under-utilized and depreciated website sections.
- Optimize and improve digital revenue streams.
- Received the NDBA Teddy Award, Eric Sevareid “Award of Merit”, and an Upper Midwest Emmy Award in 2012.
- Increased KXNet.com unique visitor traffic by 38.83% in 2012, with continued increases thereafter.
- Launched new mobile apps for news and weather
- Launched Twitter account and improved Facebook Likes by 83%.
Click here to read more about my website background.